Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Reading THIS Will Make You GAY

GAY (gey) adj.
1. Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
2. Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.


These kids are all GAY.
The Woman Is GAY.
j.luna is Very GAY.
This man is GAY.
Bayani Fernando is GAY (n. A man whose sexual orientation is to men)
SAM MILBY is SAD... HE IS NOT GAY.

4 comments:

  1. Galing bro or sis or whatever. I appreciate an good artist when I see one. Now following your blog.

    No.... I'm not gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salamat ha.. I hope that everyone who reads this blog becomes gay. I hope that I was able to make you gay through this blog. The day today is so sunny and gay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe

    no... i'm still straight, but I am not homophobic. I believe gay people ooze with artistry, while others ooze with something else.

    Responded to your post at FilipinoWriters. Sino ba si DK at sino ba si J.Luna? Are they the same person?

    salamat!

    ReplyDelete