Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ooooohhhh...A Satisfied Customer. Good Job Bookay-Ukay




Here's what a Valued Customer has to say about her Bookay-Booksperience:

"Finding Bookay-ukay was wonderful especially since we’re starting Cole on short story reading. We don’t want to coerce him into reading (we all know what happens to kids who are ungracefully forced to get into a reading habit. They become serial killers. Of course I’m kidding.)

Karim was ecstatic and looked like he was reunited with a long lost love. I threatened him with a look of jealousy until he held it up to my face: Alvin Toffler’s Future Shock. Not a long lost love, I realized. But a destiny he has endlessly searched for.


...Bookay-ukay had it for me and it’s mine, mine, mine.

Blessed Bookay-ukay day is next payday…and God help me from this addiction. I’ll be broke before I turn 33."

....Read More...

Kung ayaw mong matulad sa kaniya, e di wag mong i-click ito.


No comments:

Post a Comment