



- Occupation: Spiritual guidance
- Affiliations: Samahan de Tres Dias Mistica Incorporated
- Favorite Books:
The Scriptures - I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
- About Me:
I am Father Kristo X of the Samahang de Tres Dias Mistica Incorporated and I am imploring on everyone to repent from sins, to turn away from wickedness, and to pray, incessantly pray for salvation.
THE THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN, AND ONLY THOSE WHO REMAIN PIOUS WILL BE SAVED!!!! - Who I Want to Meet:
THE THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS IS COMING!
UMANIB SA SAMAHAN de TRES DIAS MiSTICA INCORPORATED, DAHIL DARATING NA ANG TATLONG ARAW NG KADILIMAN!!!!
This is what will happen as the bible teaches:
-Total darkness for the whole world for three days (Ex 10:22)
-Without the sun nor the moon, it will rather be cold... (Jo 2:31)
-The stars will fall from heaven (Mat 24:29)
-No one could see anyone else or leave his place for three days (Ex 10:23)

No comments:
Post a Comment