
Also, I'm a published poet and (sometimes award-winning) fictionist, and these accomplishments won't be possible if not for reading books. To tell you the truth, I've read almost 300 titles in the past six or five years.But, I do admit that what these shit bring me is just a shitload of intellectual discourse from a shitload of hipsters and pseudo-intellectuals. To tell you the truth, those peeps who flaunt what they read, as if it would impress every motherfucker they meet on the street and pose in their photos with their books are quite a pitiful lot. Believe me, such intellectual posturing won't take anyone a level up the "whoa!" ladder.
In my own opinion, it's enough that people know that you're a wide reader. But, who cares if you're romancing a Marcel Proust or a Baudrillard in your Facebook avatar?
Don't get me wrong, I do talk about books and I do enjoy people who enjoy talking about books, but, I only enjoy these conversations when we're doing it at the right occasion or when I'm talking with the right people.
Now, to get back at those people who tag me in their most poser of photos, I'm gonna post pictures of my babies (these photos are a bit outdated, my horde of kicks have grown since these photos were taken), just to show that we are on a different plane when it comes to what we are into, and I don't fucking care about their collections.
And here's a partial list of what I'm seriously interested in:
1. Beautiful and HOT women
2. Beautiful and intelligent, being HOT is a plus, women
3. Extreme and Heavy Metal Music
4. Running
5. Writing poems and fiction
6. Beautiful and Hot women who are not necessarily intelligent
7. Weight training
8. Sarcasm
9. Shoes, jeans and shirts
10. Books



No comments:
Post a Comment